Creating access to financing for financially viable industrial energy efficiency (IEE) projects continues to be a challenge that must be addressed for IEE to meet its potential.
As part of its mission to support industry and government to implement energy efficiency best practices in the industry sector, the Institute for Industrial Productivity has developed a finance resource library, features peer-reviewed studies on global best practices, the status of IEE financing in China and India, and a number of case studies on various financial mechanisms and approaches. In addition, it provides a wealth of third-party authored resources, such as program reviews and evaluations.
Start browsing the resources now:
Industrial Energy Efficiency Landscape Studies
- China Energy Efficiency Financing Landscape Report - a literature review on financing energy efficiency projects for SME companies and ESCOs supported by personal interviews with selected bank officials.
- Financing Industrial Energy Efficiency In India: Lessons Learned And Directions For The Future - reviews past, current and proposed initiatives to overcome barriers to financing, and outlines the consensus of the Country Work Team on how the barriers can be overcome.
- A best practices in industrial energy efficiency finance, including eight best practice fact sheets.
- A report proposing Surrogate Metrics to Evaluate the Creditworthiness of SMEs for Industrial Energy Efficiency Finance. This study introduces innovative credit risk analysis techniques for the assessment of the financial strength and viability of industrial small and medium enterprises (SME) seeking finance for green technologies.
- Metrus Energy financing program
- China Utility-Based Energy Efficiency Finance Program (CHUEE)
- Creating a Secondary Market for Energy Efficiency Project Finance in China and
- The rapid deployment of biogas in Thailand.
For more information, please contact email@example.com