Creating access to financing for financially-viable industrial energy efficiency (IEE) projects continues to be a challenge that must be addressed for IEE to meet its potential. We have tried to make the information more readily available. Start browsing the reports and resources below to get more insights about IEE.
Industrial Energy Efficiency Landscape Studies
- China Energy Efficiency Financing Landscape Report, a literature review on financing energy efficiency projects for SME companies and ESCOs, which is supported by personal interviews with selected bank officials.
- Financing Industrial Energy Efficiency In India: Lessons Learned And Directions For The Future, a review of past, present and proposed initiatives to overcome barriers to financing, which outlines the consensus on how the barriers can be overcome.
- Best practices study in industrial energy efficiency finance, which includes eight best practice factsheets.
- Surrogate Metrics to Evaluate the Creditworthiness of SMEs for Industrial Energy Efficiency Finance, a report on innovative credit risk analysis techniques for the assessment of the financial strength and viability of industrial small and medium enterprises (SMEs) seeking finance for green technologies.
- Metrus Energy financing program
- China Utility-Based Energy Efficiency Finance Program (CHUEE)
- Creating a Secondary Market for Energy Efficiency Project Finance in China
- Rapid deployment of biogas in Thailand.